All primary schools are managed by a group of four or eight people who have a
particular interest in the provision of primary schooling in their local area. This team
is made up of parents’ representatives, teachers, representatives of the patron and
community representatives who have a particular interest or expertise. Our Board of Management has 8 members, listed below. To learn more about Board’s of Management and their roles in schools click here.
Owenabue Educate Together NS Board of Management, 2022-2023
- Tanja Buwalda – Patron Nominee – Chairperson
- Catriona Golden – Principal – Secretary
- Pádraig Stack – Community Nominee – Treasurer
- Pamela O’Leary – Patron Nominee
- Petra Gruibisic – Parent Nominee
- Cesar Ladeiro – Parent Nominee
- Paul Slattery – Teacher Nominee
- Mary Murphy – Community Nominee
After every Board Meeting the Board will post an Agreed Report here for the meeting for the community.