The Owenabue ETNS Board of Management met on Monday, 3rd October. Below is the agreed report of the discussions at the meeting.
- Chairperson – The Board of management is delighted to announce the appointed of our new Chairperson, Tanja Buwalda. We would like to sincerely thank our outgoing chairperson, Jennifer Butter from Educate Together Head Office, for all their support from the very beginning.
- Teaching & Learning – We discussed the success of our summer programmes and potentially expanding them next year. We also discussed a recent incidental inspection from our Inspector which was a positive and affirming experience which highlighted the high quality teaching and learning in our classes.
- Board of Management Training– Some members of the BOM recently attended training, provided by Educate Together, and shared their learning with us.
- Parent/Guardian’s Association – We are delighted that the PGA committee is now formed and look forward to working closely with them.
- Open Night – We look forward to the Open Night for prospective pupils this Thursday, 6th October.