The Owenabue ETNS Board of Management met on Monday, 28th March. Below is the agreed report of the discussions at the meeting. An agreed report will be shared after each meeting.
- Teaching & Learning – We discussed teaching training in the Nurturing Schools programme and that being the basis of our current School Self Evaluation topic.
- Autism Class – The second Autism class was approved, the application process has begun and offers are expected to be made in the coming weeks. We are very excited to be adding new families to our community.
- Staffing – We welcomed our new ANA, Elaine McCarthy. We are delighted Elaine has joined the team.
- Mission Statement & Vision – We discussed the beginning of the process of developing our mission statement and vision for the school. We received support for staff to delve into their values for the school and the next steps will be the same process for parents and pupils.
- Parent/Guardian’s Association – We discussed the next steps in forming the PGA